Below you can see a detailed how-to guide for the new functionality of the Rise School Communicator - direct messaging. If you school is still not on board with the Rise School Communicator, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a unique link & a password for your School.
1) The School's contact person will need to follow the steps below:
It is important for the School's contact person to select the Schools Name and click done.
2) After the School's contact person has clicked on Done, the window below will pop up. The Contact person must then select Chats, followed by Log In and then Register.
3) The contact person will then need to complete the required fields and select register when done. A One Time Password will be sent to the email address.
4) The One Time Password is required for the purpose of the verification .
5) The Schools Contact person will now appear in the Chats and Contacts. The School will then need to register the contact person on the Rise School Management Software to activate the chat feature.
6) It is important for your School to give the Contact person permission to send and receive direct messages, therefore the contact person must register on Rise School Management software with the same email address used to register on his/her mobile device. Your School can access Contacts from the Home page of the Rise School Management solution. Select contacts.
7) Select Create and Add in the contact persons for your School. This person/s will receive direct messages from parents who have registered on the mobile School Communicator App.
8) The next step will be to link the Contact person's email address to the School Communicator App to allow parents to send direct messages to the School's contact person. Just click on Find by email followed by Save and close.
NB: if you wish to create additional contact persons for your School, this step will need to be repeated.
The Schools contact person will then be able to send and receive parents direct messages through the chat feature or they can select a person from the contacts list, as demonstrated below.